Colonel Walker House
Built in 1910, the Colonel Walker House is a significant piece of historical architecture in Calgary, and was one of the most ornate houses in the area. Called ‘Inglewood’ by its former resident, Colonel James Walker, the Colonel Walker House is the namesake of the Inglewood community in Calgary, Alberta. Due to its age, there has been deterioration of several elements within the house requiring remediation.
The scope of the project was to evaluate, repair and refurbish the exterior of the building, plan an addition of an accessibility ramp to the rear of the building and evaluate the interior spaces for possible renovation to accommodate future use.